Weather Icon, Lock Info weather stopped updating

MustangLife

Oct 30, 2009
Visit site
Hey all. I noticed after last night my lock info weather & weather icon is stuck on the same weather. Weather icon image on my Weather Channel app is stuck on 27. Status bar temp is stuck on 27 & my lock info weather is stuck on 27 & the 7 day forecast won't update.

Anybody have any ideas. It's killing me cause i always keep up to date on weather.

Josh

ddot196

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
I have the same problem with the lockinfo weather add-on using the HTC one. It wont display proper weather information. I have switched to slantedlock and works perfect and is a much better lock screen.

pendragyn

Jun 3, 2010
Visit site
I've had the same issue with the weather on mine. I figured out that if I open the weather app it will force an update. But kind of defeats the purpose.

Mustang5Oh

Nov 4, 2009
Visit site
My HTC Weather plugin for LockInfo has been updating fine not sure the issue. I did have an issue where if I hit refresh the other week it wouldn't ever stop spinning and just kept trying to load the update but it just went away.

Bull

Sep 16, 2009
Visit site
Hey all. I noticed after last night my lock info weather & weather icon is stuck on the same weather. Weather icon image on my Weather Channel app is stuck on 27. Status bar temp is stuck on 27 & my lock info weather is stuck on 27 & the 7 day forecast won't update.

Anybody have any ideas. It's killing me cause i always keep up to date on weather.

Josh

Try doing a Reset on ur phone not to be confused with Restore. If there are any bugs it will clear them out. Also be sure and to Reset All Settings. You will not loose any information or data.
View attachment 8066

cmpdblue

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Can anyone help a rookie jailbreaker change the data feed on WeatherIcon from the apple feed to the weather channel. Did a bunch of research and found a bunch of info on changing the plist, but that is a little more than I'm willing to mess with right now lol

I see a "Custom bundle identifier" section in the settings, but changing that to com.weather.TWC doesn't seem to affect anything.

Thanks.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods