stuck in safe mode?

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
Did you try uninstalling any apps that might have been causing safe mode in the first place, or did you just go right to respring/reboot/restore? Not sure why you wouldn't want to figure out what was causing it...

JasonG

Jul 27, 2010
Visit site
Nothing jailbreak related was available to me while i was in safe mode. It was as if i was not jail broken. So i had no way of doing it. Now what caused it is an app from Cydia called notifier widget which also installed status notifier. After that it was in safe mode. Then i was unable to restore and got stuck at the connect to iTunes screen. Ended up running green poison and rejailbreaking and that got me up and running

JasonG

Jul 27, 2010
Visit site
Haha thanks. I appreciate all the help your giving this noob lol. Dk if i could go back now. Disabling the multitasking alone is worth it for me.

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
In case it happens again, you can usually still open Cydia in safe mode, and uninstall packages that are causing problems--you just can't run the apps themselves.

JasonG

Jul 27, 2010
Visit site
Thanks I'll keep that in mind. For some reason i want to say that Cydia wasn't there, but it probably was and i just missed it.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner