Lockinfo Help Please

petsnspace

Nov 13, 2009
Visit site
Hello,

I am new to JB and used Greenpois0n for windows. It worked flawlessly and I am very happy with the increased functionality. I downloaded LockInfo from Cydia and am currently in my trial period. I am having trouble downloading additional plugins. When I go to the Cydia page for lockinfo and follow the More Plugins tab, I see all the additional plugins. When I click on the plugin that I want, I get an error message "Unable to Load (resource unavailable).

The only Cydia apps I have downloaded are BiteSMS and LockInfo.

I tried to search for an answer and there are a couple of topics relating to lockinfo, but none that have my error message.

Thanks in advance for the help.

petsnspace

Nov 13, 2009
Visit site
Yes. Downloaded it directly from Cydia today. When I open the settings page, it says my trial is valid until the 23rd of Feb.

jdavis530

May 18, 2010
Visit site
You need to make sure you go into lockinfos settings and make the plugin enabled and visible on the screens you want it to show on. No winterboard needed.

petsnspace

Nov 13, 2009
Visit site
Unfortunately, I am unable to download the plugin from Cydia. When I go into Cydia and try and download, I get the error message that is displayed in my OP. Thanks.

petsnspace

Nov 13, 2009
Visit site
The problem has been solved. I e-mailed the developer and he told me there is a bug in Cydia and how to find the plugins. GREAT service and I haven't even officially purcahsed yet!

P.s. - Loving JB so far

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2