Anyone try Jailbreaking they new Verizon iPhone?

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
Perhaps thats the issue. I used the one they just released for 4.2.1 on Windows.

I tried the Mac version early this morning, it was having the same issue as the rest, wouldn't recognize DFU. Checkout twitter.com/pod2g for updates, that's where they announced the new Mac version.

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
I just downloaded and installed the new GP for Windows and JBd my phone no problem.

Is Cydia working for you? I just had time to finally start re-installing things I had on my AT&T iPhone, and I'm not getting any sources in mine. Even tried adding one manually but it didn't save it.

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
I think cydia is over loaded with all the users now. I've had problems with cydia for a couple days now.

That could be it. I'm actually doing a restore/rejailbreak right now. I do remember that when I first launched Cydia it prompted me to do an update. It started installing but I received a text and not thinking I hit reply. I think I may have corrupted things halfway through the install, so I'm going to try that and report back.

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
That could be it. I'm actually doing a restore/rejailbreak right now. I do remember that when I first launched Cydia it prompted me to do an update. It started installing but I received a text and not thinking I hit reply. I think I may have corrupted things halfway through the install, so I'm going to try that and report back.

That's what it was. Restored and rejailbroke, reinstalled Cydia, updated, all is good.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW