If I Jailbreak On 4.2.1

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
This doesn't mean you shouldn't do a sync and backup before you start though. Once when I was JBing a friend's iPhone I got an error during the JB process for the first time ever and I had to restore the phone before the JB worked the second time. Luckily I told him to sync and backup before I started. You can never tell what will actually happen, it's nice that in theory everything should go smoothely but that wont help you if in practice yours doesn't.

jdavis530

May 18, 2010
Visit site
This doesn't mean you shouldn't do a sync and backup before you start though. Once when I was JBing a friend's iPhone I got an error during the JB process for the first time ever and I had to restore the phone before the JB worked the second time. Luckily I told him to sync and backup before I started. You can never tell what will actually happen, it's nice that in theory everything should go smoothely but that wont help you if in practice yours doesn't.

Couldn't agree with you more. Transferring purchases and backing up is a must, because you never really know what might happen.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods