Greenpois0n UNTETHERED 4.2.1 JailBreak just released

quicksilver53

Sep 8, 2010
Visit site
My iPhone 3gs version 4.0.2 is already jailbroken using limera1n. Is it possible to use itunes to load the latest iOS and rejailbreak it using greenpois0n? Will I also be able to unlock it again? I believe we used redsn0w to unlock it. Thanks.
I would also like to ask if there is any benefit to installing the latest iOS?

Last edited:

Microcosmos

Sep 19, 2005
Visit site
Guys someone is reporting in a different thread that iBooks is no longer working after jb with gp. Any of you experience this?

:( Absolutely. I'm getting rid of JB because I need to be able to read my ebooks more than I need a fancy lockscreen or to see weather in my status bar, but still I would love to have both JB and iBooks. I wonder if Apple did this on purpose with their new release of iBooks? Not all ebooks are affected, but enough of them are that I have to get rid of JB. :mad:

Last edited:

hermdog

Jun 6, 2008
Visit site
:( Absolutely. I'm getting rid of JB because I need to be able to read my ebooks more than I need a fancy lockscreen or to see weather in my status bar, but still I would love to have both JB and iBooks. I wonder if Apple did this on purpose with their new release of iBooks? Not all ebooks are affected, but enough of them are that I have to get rid of JB. :mad:

Chronic Dev knows about the issue. I'm wondering what version of Greenpois0n did you use. We know that b2 had did issue. Which one did you use?

Microcosmos

Sep 19, 2005
Visit site
Chronic Dev knows about the issue. I'm wondering what version of Greenpois0n did you use. We know that b2 had did issue. Which one did you use?

Wow it would be great if they could fix this! I used the Windows version of Greenpois0n, the folder says gp_win_rc5_b2. Is there a newer version already, or are they working on it? Either way, that's excellent news, thanks!

west3man

May 16, 2006
Visit site
It is soooo wonderful to finally have the "freedom" to upgrade. I didn't realize how many updates were in 4.x.

My iPad now syncs like a beast. Fast as hell. I am amazed.

My iPad is now recognized by my car stereo as an iPod. So I can now control music from the iPad through the car stereo. Early adopters of the iPad may recall that this was not so at launch - and my stereo was brand new then.

Wi-Fi connectivity is better, now. Before the iPad was finicky about which networks it would join. Now, it (so far) seems to like them all. Hopefully this lasts.

And, of course, there are the "regular" benefits of 4.x: fast app switching, filtering in iTunes/App Store, etc.

smileyboy

Aug 19, 2004
Visit site
SOo, I have a 3GS, on 4.2.1 with the iPad baseband, (so I could unlock it for a friend). Since the new hacks have been released. Is there anything I can do to get the baseband back to were it needs to be? Not a huge deal right now........ Just curious.
thanks

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2