unlock troubles

BBStorm221

Jan 27, 2011
Visit site
hey guys i have an iphone 4 i have it jailbroken and i believe i have it unlocked as well i used ultrasn0w through cydia and i put my t-mobile chip into the phone and i said searching then showed empty bars and wouldnt work i tried turning off the 3g and putting it in airplane mode but still it hasnt worked is there a way to check if it is unlocked or not and when i cut down my sim card it wasnt exactly perfect in the sim holder could that possibly be it i cut it a little small ??? please help thanks

BBStorm221

Jan 27, 2011
Visit site
is there just anyway i can see if i did the unlock right, im pretty sure i did and it doesnt say like invalid sim when i put the sim in it searches and it just has no bars and then it says no service, the only thing i can think of is that when i cut my sin card down to size i kinda did a ****ty job and its a lil small so idk how much that would effect it but thats all i can think of please help its getting very angry with it

myzhi

Dec 15, 2009
Visit site
Currently, baseband 3.10 can't be unlock by Ultrasnow and that's why you have no service. You are going to have to wait until Ultrasnow gets updated. As to when it will happen, nobody knows.

fayek

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I'm in the same boat. I live in Egypt and just bought an iPhone a couple of weeks ago and now due to the unrest I might be leaving but my baseband is 3.10 @ 4.2.1. So looks like I'll have a very expensive iPod touch until that baseband gets unlocked. :(

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73