Urgent Help Required

Leevis1

Jan 20, 2010
Visit site
Hi
Somehow my phone has managed to get stuck in a reboot loop, unfortunately i am away from my itunes pc at home but i have a pc with me here.

I was sending a text and the screen became kinda pixelated (this has happened before and i normally reboot) but this time it goes black screen, then apple logo, the the charging indicator with the slide to unlock bit on it.

Great i thought, back to normal, only that i cannot slide to unlock, it has found my network and my wireless but even the buttons on the side dont work (volume).

Is it borked? If not, what can i do now while i am here :)

Lee

myzhi

Dec 15, 2009
Visit site
Have you tried sliding on status bar, bringing down SBSettings and going into safe mode? If you can respring and use the phone, start uninstalling stuff in Cydia.

Pocobear

Oct 27, 2010
Visit site
Try a reset. Close all apps then - Hold down the HOME, bottom button, and the SLEEP, top button, for about 10 seconds until the Apple icon appears, then release buttons. Allow it to reboot, it may take a few minutes, don't panic like I did, wait for it to reboot. Cures many weird
problems on iOS devices.

mysterio

May 7, 2009
Visit site
Yep, a hard reboot (that's what the 10 second simultaneous holding of the Home and Power buttons trigger is called) is the first of many troubleshooting actions.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox