Comex saves untethered Jailbreak for iOS 4.3

iKevinT

Oct 25, 2009
Visit site
Yeah I'm running iP4 4.2.1 tethered jb, and Activator is working fine for me. I have no need for Bite, though, so I dunno about the whole text-message-causing-it-to-crash thing.

Aylwin

Jan 5, 2011
Visit site
After reading the article, it seems to me that "Comex saves untethered Jailbreak for iOS 4.3" is a false conclusion. Comex was asked whether the jailbreak will be ready for 4.2.1 or 4.3 and his reply was "Depends when 4.3 is out."

So how can one conclude that he's waiting for 4.3 when he clears says that it depends?

Triplock

Jan 8, 2011
Visit site
I'm guessing that this jailbreak is an exceptionally difficult one, or perhaps the dev team is simply getting burned out on putting in the long hours necessary to circumvent Apple's code. Dev Team updates are few and far between except for the beta thing I see on twitter once in awhile. They're tight lipped about this for some reason.

What I find fascinating is that there only two people in the world (Comex and GetHot) that are clever enough to jailbreak iphones. Or is it because they're the only two with enough time on their hands? For years there have been dozens (hundreds?) of software crackers, but far less who can crack the iPhone.

In any event, I am grateful for their hard work.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2