• Heck no!

Votes: 10 16.4%
  • Not Sure Yet

Votes: 12 19.7%

• Total voters

cardfan

Oct 26, 2004
Visit site
iquinn and ChairmanPlow - why do you feel you just don't need it? It doesn't cost anything, it won't hurt performance.

It's kinda like getting the sweatshirt with the hood for the same price as the one without it. Why wouldn't you get it? Even if you think you'll never use it....there will be that one cold day....

It's kind of like trying to push a DVR on folks who don't have it. Often i hear, they don't need it..no use for it.

Or back in the dialup days. Get broadband. It's always online, much faster. "No, don't need it..i don't use internet that much"

Or saying the iphone 3GS needed more resolution. "What do you mean? Don't need that"

You don't miss what is unknown to you.

ghostface147

Oct 1, 2009
Visit site
I have no need for JB. I don't care about themes, springboarding this or that, sb settings (I don't go into system settings very often). There is nothing that jb offers that will enhance my productivity. I have a free aircard if I ever want to tether and I never use it. Also, I don't want to have to restore my phone just to get warranty work on it. There is nothing wrong with jailbreaking unless they are just doing it for pirating, which the vast majority don't do. It's just not for me. I've done it before, but went back to stock within a day.

iquinn

Jul 4, 2009
Visit site
I have no need for JB. I don't care about themes, springboarding this or that, sb settings (I don't go into system settings very often). There is nothing that jb offers that will enhance my productivity. I have a free aircard if I ever want to tether and I never use it. Also, I don't want to have to restore my phone just to get warranty work on it. There is nothing wrong with jailbreaking unless they are just doing it for pirating, which the vast majority don't do. It's just not for me. I've done it before, but went back to stock within a day.

Well spoken sir. That is exactly how I feel.

anon(4244158)

Dec 9, 2010
Visit site
Since I'm not an iPhone owner I don't have all that need for jailbreaking... If I jailbreak one day will be for trying and for some tweaks like that cubic springboard... So yeah, not that much of a need to me...

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
On the fence still. Would only jailbreak to have tethering capability and I'm not sure I'd use it enough to be worth the potential headaches/issues.

Someone talk me into it. (I have a 3GS btw)

DJ Hellfire

Dec 26, 2010
Visit site
I can't use the phone unjailbroken! Too many restrictions for my needs! MyWi, iFile, and 3G Unrestrictor are just apps that I cannot live without!

DJ Hellfire

Dec 26, 2010
Visit site
On the fence still. Would only jailbreak to have tethering capability and I'm not sure I'd use it enough to be worth the potential headaches/issues.

Someone talk me into it. (I have a 3GS btw)

MyWi tethering is DEFINITELY worth it! It's a one time fee of $20, but it works amazingly well and doesn't screw up your phone. It does cause the battery to drain much faster when not charging, and some heat from the iPhone, but for moderate usage, it's perfect. Do it!:cool:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro