4.2.1 untethered is almost here...

penorwood

Jul 6, 2009
Visit site
Been using the tethered jailbreak and hasn't been too great of a hassle but will be happy to be untethered. I just think we all need to have patience!

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
I went ahead and did the tethered JB on my new iPhone 4 thats on 4.2.1, jesus its annoying right at first!!! Cant wait for untethered

same situation here. once you have everything you need/want loaded onto the device it's all about being aware of what you're doing..

it's better than nothing, imo

electronicthroat

Oct 9, 2009
Visit site
I'm just curious as to why it takes so long to create an untethered jailbreak? I'm no programmer, so I was just wondering why it takes longer for the untethered when a tethered jailbreak is already available.

clg82

Jun 19, 2009
Visit site
LYKE OMG. WHY CAN'TS I GETS A JAILBREAK FOR MINES IPHONE????

That's what this all looks like to me, every time I read this thread.

IT WILL BE HERE, WHEN IT'S HERE!

WOW if only the moderators monitored the forums for dumb A$$ posts like this.....:rolleyes:

jbilbo

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
I don't about you all, but this waiting till Christmas for the 4.2 JB is making me feel like a kid again! :) I remember that antsy feeling waiting for xmas to arrive so I can play with all of those Legos and Capsela toys.

osensnolf

Jun 17, 2009
Visit site
If we banned for stupidity, there would only be 3 of us left. :p

Don't let your ego get to you... it causes you to look bad. You have been doing that a lot lately.

Your comments use to come with respect but now, you are just another person of little importance to the rest of us.

pilotnh

Aug 6, 2009
Visit site
Don't let your ego get to you... it causes you to look bad. You have been doing that a lot lately.

Your comments use to come with respect but now, you are just another person of little importance to the rest of us.

Geez. Relax. She was obviously making a joke. Her posts are among the more informative here.

Artstar

Dec 9, 2010
Visit site

Speaking of ego, you better keep yours in check too, son. You've provided very little to these forums compared to the users you speak of. They're entitled to a little tongue-in-cheek comments as much as anyone else but to be lambasted by you, that's rich.

Artstar

Dec 9, 2010
Visit site
I don't about you all, but this waiting till Christmas for the 4.2 JB is making me feel like a kid again! :) I remember that antsy feeling waiting for xmas to arrive so I can play with all of those Legos and Capsela toys.

Well, I hope you don't get disappointed after this from Comex's tweet:

@comex
I think I'm going to miss my Christmas deadline...
5 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply

pilotnh

Aug 6, 2009
Visit site
Hmmm. Just realized that Apple can do more harm to the jailbreaking community by facilitating the drama than by hardware/software fixes. Maybe Steve Jobs leaked SHAtter to piss off comex/musclenerd/devteam/etc.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR