I need some help Please!

wsm23#IM

Feb 22, 2010
Visit site
I have an Iphone 4 that I jailbroke using Redsn0w, everything with the jb went fine. After it rebooted, I updated Cydia and tried to download My3g and the phone crashed coming back up with the apple logo. I hooked it up to Itunes and tried to redtore and I keep getting an error message saying that it can't be restored. Never had this issue before and I do not know what to do next. Thanks for your help in advance.....

Last edited:

farbod21

TiPb Jailbreak Genius
Jun 21, 2010
twitter.com
I have an Iphone 4 that I jailbroke using Redsn0w, everything with the jb went fine. After it rebooted, I updated Cydia and tried to download My3g and the phone crashed coming back up with the apple logo. I hooked it up to Itunes and tried to redtore and I keep getting an error message saying that it can't be restored. Never had this issue before and I do not know what to do next. Thanks for your help in advance.....

If you are getting the apple logo, you are not booting it tethered. you must use Redsn0w EVERYTIME you reboot. You should see a pineapple logo or you are doing it wrong.

farbod21

TiPb Jailbreak Genius
Jun 21, 2010
twitter.com
It will not do anything except show the connect to Itunes screen, nothing with the redsn0w either.

You put the phone into recovery mode. Try using shift restore or shift upgrade and manually choosing the ipsw file or using TU or Recboot to kick out of recovery mode.

Last edited:

wsm23#IM

Feb 22, 2010
Visit site
I went back thru the jb and it works, but reboots with the connect to Itunes screen. I already tried using the downloaded IOS to restore and it did not work.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro