3G Unrestrictor or My3G?

mg48

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
I have my3g and it works great, has lots of settings and has a neat flag that pops out for a sec to let you know the app you opened is enabled. I never tried 3G unrestrictor.

Capnjackk

Nov 1, 2010
Visit site
I'd rather have a full app that just facebreak. I'd just like to know which one offers more/works better. They're both the same price I'm just not sure which one to buy.

Cleveland

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
My3G is great, love how you can go in and turnnon and off each app individually that you do or don't want it to work with

Capnjackk

Nov 1, 2010
Visit site
It looks like My3G is most likely gonna be the winner unless someone with 3G unrestrictor can convince me other wise :p

farbod21

TiPb Jailbreak Genius
Jun 21, 2010
twitter.com
If you want a badly written app with a ridiculous amount of buggy DRM, get My3G.

If you want a quality app by a great dev, get 3Gun.

Capnjackk

Nov 1, 2010
Visit site
See the whole DRM isn't necessarily the best argument to make. People said the same thing about MyWi having buggy DRM, I'll admit it has too much but it isn't buggy for me so who's to say My3G would be for me as well? I'm not trying to spark an argument here just looking for valid reasons as to why one is better than the other/why you prefer one and not the other.

farbod21

TiPb Jailbreak Genius
Jun 21, 2010
twitter.com
See the whole DRM isn't necessarily the best argument to make. People said the same thing about MyWi having buggy DRM, I'll admit it has too much but it isn't buggy for me so who's to say My3G would be for me as well? I'm not trying to spark an argument here just looking for valid reasons as to why one is better than the other/why you prefer one and not the other.

LOL. It makes no difference to me what you run on your phone. MyWi and My3G are garbage apps that will never touch my phone. They are poorly written, buggy, and there are much better options available.

Last edited:

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
i paid $20 for MyWi and $5.99, or whatever, for My3G... and i'm willing to give the others a try for more stability

Capnjackk

Nov 1, 2010
Visit site
LOL. It makes no difference to me what you run on your phone. MyWi and My3G are garbage apps that will never tough my phone. They are poorly written, buggy, and there are much better options available.

It's your opinion though I don't see anything wrong with them all I did was as a question.

farbod21

TiPb Jailbreak Genius
Jun 21, 2010
twitter.com
It's your opinion though I don't see anything wrong with them all I did was as a question.

Im not trying to convince you to buy one or the other. Its your decision and doesnt matter to me either way. I just try to give an educated opinion for your benefit...

Erica

Nov 14, 2010
Visit site
I can't get either of these to work for some reason...FT calls just won't go thru & say I'm unavailable. I wish I knew why :-(

anon(536616)

Jun 4, 2006
Visit site
I have MyWi and My3G and haven't had any stability problems with other one, just sayin'

I've used 3GUnr and My3G and for me they both did the job well.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice