Changing Themes on the fly is getting a bit annoying...

farbod21

TiPb Jailbreak Genius
Jun 21, 2010
twitter.com
Takes me about 5 min to change themes on the fly...

- Change Theme in Winterboard
- Change system font with iFile
- Change lockscreen clock font with Fontswap
- Change MusicInfo Overlay with iFile
- Change SBsettings Theme
- Change Wallpapers (lockscreen and home)
- Change Icon Layout
- Reskin Webapp icons (just need to open and close)

Takes about 3-5 resprings total...

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
Do you really change all of it every time? Too much bother for me...how often do you decide you want to change themes?

farbod21

TiPb Jailbreak Genius
Jun 21, 2010
twitter.com
Do you really change all of it every time? Too much bother for me...how often do you decide you want to change themes?

From time to time... Maybe every couple weeks... Or depending on my mood. I usually have 2 or 3 on my phone that I can switch to on the fly...

I do have to change all of that, because when I customize and design them, the parts all work together and dont look right unless everything is changed...

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
From time to time... Maybe every couple weeks... Or depending on my mood. I usually have 2 or 3 on my phone that I can switch to on the fly...

I do have to change all of that, because when I customize and design them, the parts all work together and dont look right unless everything is changed...

But couldn't you re-compile all those changes into the theme itself, instead of always doing them one by one? (Assuming you always want the same setup with a theme.)

farbod21

TiPb Jailbreak Genius
Jun 21, 2010
twitter.com
But couldn't you re-compile all those changes into the theme itself, instead of always doing them one by one? (Assuming you always want the same setup with a theme.)

I wish. The fonts cant be done through winterboard, either can the wallpapers.

SBsettings theme isnt done through winterboard either, must be set in SBsettings.

MusicInfo cant be skinned, it must override the original file...

So basically I must do these steps for each theme...

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73