Aight! I Give Up!

Mav3n

Mar 24, 2010
Visit site
Ok, so I love APTBackup, but forgot to run the backup portion prior to a recent restore and re-JB, so now I can't find all my old aps. RATS!

ANyway I'm drawing a blank on the name of one I used heavily. It was a Pic Vault that had heavy encryption, a built in web server for moving stuff back and forth, and the best feature was that it allowed you to pick any icon and rename it how youn wanted. It also had a stealth mode. You open the app, and it presented you with a notepad page. This is where you entered the passcode which was a series of touches in different areas of the screen. If you got it wrong or if the user didn't know what to do, after a set ammount of time it would "crash" back to the spring board.
It has a few more features too. If anyone can tell me the name I'll give you all my internetz for a month!!
Thanks!

farbod21

TiPb Jailbreak Genius
Jun 21, 2010
twitter.com
A lot of apps and tweaks wont work, dont get upgraded and can have new dependency issues...

I dont use these backup apps for those reasons... Manual backup is a bit tedious, but if you do 5 at a time with Cydia Queue method, it wont take too long...

Mav3n

Mar 24, 2010
Visit site
Thanks for that, but I'm really looking for the name of the app I described. I can't believe that I've forgotten it, and IT IS KILLING ME!

Mav3n

Mar 24, 2010
Visit site
SUCCESS!!!!! Found it (on google, not cydia) called iDiscrete. Now... If anyone's heard of it, what repo does it live in. I cant find it in cydia yet. So I guess Half success?

Mav3n

Mar 24, 2010
Visit site
Hmmm. It appears to have been a Rock App. Is there any repo of the old Rock Apps? This app isn't even on (the Forbidden I-place). I checked here because I've already purchased the app sooo....
But its not even here.
Any Ideas?

Mav3n

Mar 24, 2010
Visit site
Thanks, that'll be my last resort. There is also a JB version with a few more features. That's what I'm really after.

stubby5000

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Hi Mav3n. I'm the developer of iDiscrete, and the problem we are having with the JB version is that Jay Freeman (Saurik) is being extremely slow approving new apps. Our app has been updated for the Cydia Store and submitted over two weeks ago, but it is not live yet because Jay has not gotten around to approving it. This is proving quite frustrating for us, but there is a workaround for the situation... If you email me at: support at iDiscrete dot net, I'll explain.
Thanks!
Chris

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2