Which is the best app for tethering

iPhone4iPad

Oct 28, 2010
Visit site
Ok so i have a iPad that i take with me everywhere and a i4.
Now i dont think that the i4 has inbuilt tethering my i4 is jailbroken but my iPad isnt cuz it is running 4.2 beta 2
So can anyone out there help me out plz

jboog

May 3, 2010
Visit site
PDA net won't tether to the iPad because of the type of connection it uses. I tether using itether to my iPad. It tethers through Bluetooth so it is better on battery life and the connection stays open for longer when the screen is locked.

slalomskie

Jan 29, 2009
Visit site
What are the differences between MyWi and PDA NET? What makes one better then the other. My free trial has ended with PDA NET and I had no problems with it but wanted to way the pros and cons before I made a purchase.

iPhone4iPad

Oct 28, 2010
Visit site
Ok,
So i purchased MyWi but it doesnt work...
I turn it on and connect my ipad to it then once i go into Safari it says "Connect iPad To WiFi etc."
But the bars show on the top plzz help
Thx...

Icyhot1966

Aug 1, 2010
Visit site
I actually have BOTH, and they BOTH work great, and differently. MyWi creates an ad-hoc network, whereas Tetherme creates an infrastructure network. I have one device that needs an infrastructure network, that is why I got Tetherme. The developer of MyWi says he will add the infrastructure network soon.

briankeith513

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
I actually have BOTH, and they BOTH work great, and differently. MyWi creates an ad-hoc network, whereas Tetherme creates an infrastructure network. I have one device that needs an infrastructure network, that is why I got Tetherme. The developer of MyWi says he will add the infrastructure network soon.

What's better to have? One that will create an infrastructure network or one that will create an ad-hoc network? And what are the differences?

Sent from my VZW iPhone using Tapatalk

muckdog

Dec 15, 2010
themoneygoround.com
MyWi works great. If you go into settings and then wi-fi, you should see the name you set up for your MyWi hotspot. Connect to that. You'll need your security set-up that you used when you created the hotspot in MyWi.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen