Typography LockInfo plugin help?

sturamsden

Sep 19, 2008
Visit site
I've been using the TypographyTime plugin for LockInfo over the past few days and I was very happy with it until I realised that it wouldn't change the date. Over 2 nights I checked the date after 12 pm and it hadn't changed, I had to respring to get it to update.

Anyone else have an issue with the plugin or know any fixes?

sirpreis

Oct 28, 2010
Visit site
Hey,

try updating to version 0.7.1 which I released yesterday. Let me know if that doesn't fix the problem for you (you can also email me via the package page for Typography Time for LockInfo in Cydia).

sirpreis

Reactions: sturamsden

sturamsden

Sep 19, 2008
Visit site
Hey,

try updating to version 0.7.1 which I released yesterday. Let me know if that doesn't fix the problem for you (you can also email me via the package page for Typography Time for LockInfo in Cydia).

sirpreis

I will do, thanks for the help and for the fantastic plugin!

sturamsden

Sep 19, 2008
Visit site
I have LockInfo. What can you do with this plugin?

It gives you a "typographic" lockscreen clock. It's based on Angelman's Typophone 4 lockscreen theme. Check it out:

Angelman8 on deviantART

puffdc said:
Ok, mine works fine except instead of it saying 1:16 pm it says am...do you have this issue too?

I've set my clock to display 24hr time but not being able to recognise the difference between am or pm could cause an issue with the date I guess.

sturamsden

Sep 19, 2008
Visit site
It works, the update fixes my issue. Thanks again sirpreis!

How do you setup the 24hr time?

To be honest I don't know, mine was always in 24hr time.

I know that if you used Typophone 4 you could edit the functions file but that was a theme and this is a plugin so I don't think it has the same structure. You should ask the developer, sirpreis, he said something about emailing him in an earlier post.

sirpreis

Oct 28, 2010
Visit site
sturamsden: Thanks!

I just released 0.7.2, which will hopefully update the date automatically, so no daily/nightly respring will be required.

There might be more issues with AM/PM (as puffdc said), but I don't know what the problem is yet. I will have to do some research. Bear with me! :)

JH4DC5

Jun 28, 2009
Visit site
awesome plugin. cydia is not showing an update to 0.7.2 though. still stuck on 0.7.1. is there a specific repo i'm supposed to add?

sirpreis

Oct 28, 2010
Visit site
awesome plugin. cydia is not showing an update to 0.7.2 though. still stuck on 0.7.1. is there a specific repo i'm supposed to add?

ModMyi somehow messed up. I added the update to 0.7.2 like a week ago... Well, I'm going to update to 0.7.3 in a couple of days anyway ;)

sirpreis

iDevice

Nov 6, 2010
Visit site
Heyhoh!

I'm New with that Plugin, too. (but I know and love lockinfo since it's release ;) ) but I have a beauty problem with it: the texts are to long for the screen! It's not just the monthname, it's everything... Even the big time-stamp is to long for the display (let's say that 5-10% of the last number "vanishes" on the right side)

I tried to fix it by my own (I thought to decease the textsize) but I can't find the lines which I need to edit. Can someone help me out with this problem?

iDevice

sirpreis

Oct 28, 2010
Visit site
the texts are to long for the screen! It's not just the monthname, it's everything... Even the big time-stamp is to long for the display (let's say that 5-10% of the last number "vanishes" on the right side)

It is supposed to be too long for the screen. It's part of the plan (see screenshots of my screen in Cydia)! :)

I might add a setting to decrease text size, but for now, you can't change it.

orbliveguy

Nov 10, 2010
Visit site
Is it possible to change the colors of the Clock, Month, Day etc.of this Plugin?

Either by a menu settings option (similar to the HTC Plugin) or via Winterboard?

If the winterboard method is an option, is it possibile that you could post the bundle identifer sample folder (ie. com.ashman...)? Then I could adjust the colors in photoshop.

Sorry for long post just not sure how these plugins work compared to html color changing.

Any assistance is much appreciated.

sirpreis

Oct 28, 2010
Visit site
There is no way to change that (yet?), as the font color is "hard coded" into the plugin. I might add a setting to change the color in the future, but I don't have a lot of time to do that right now.

Reactions: orbliveguy

rendawg90

Nov 17, 2010
Visit site
Can someone share a screenshot with this plugin with another plug in like the calendar or notifications. I want to see how it looks. I'd assume it takes up most of the screen.

sirpreis

Oct 28, 2010
Visit site
No, it's not and I have not heard of it. :confused:

Please write an email with your device information, iOS version etc., use Cydia to find my mail adress :)