LockInfo...why do i have to pay again?

Hack-My-i

Aug 24, 2009
Visit site
I had Lockinfo for over a year and i also made sure to back up all my JB apps via Rock. Now that i finally JB again via limera1n, i am able to get my saved JB apps back without paying for it again by linking my Rock ID with Cydia but for some reason, Lockinfo doesnt offer that option and i have to pay for it AGAIN... WHY??!?!?!?!?? i also emailed them 2 days ago but still havent gotten a response from them, wtf!:mad:

Reactions: theiphonerocks

peanutgallery

Apr 4, 2010
www.thepeanutgallery.net
Not sure really. I never used Rock, but I do know that whenever I installed a fresh copy of LockInfo after a new jailbreak it always acknowledged my license after I went to settings > LockInfo.

The developer, David Ashaman, is extremely responsive. You should hear back from him.

Not that it's any consolation but I think he way undercharges for LockInfo too. I'd easily pay another $5 for everything that he provides.

Reactions: Hack-My-i

Hack-My-i

Aug 24, 2009
Visit site
Not sure really. I never used Rock, but I do know that whenever I installed a fresh copy of LockInfo after a new jailbreak it always acknowledged my license after I went to settings > LockInfo.

The developer, David Ashaman, is extremely responsive. You should hear back from him.

Not that it's any consolation but I think he way undercharges for LockInfo too. I'd easily pay another $5 for everything that he provides.

thanks...i actually had to DL the trial to load my license... :D

3seven1

Apr 22, 2009
Visit site
You don't have to pay again. When you open the app and it checks to see if you bought it, click on buy now and then transfer license to a new device. I emailed him asking the same question and then I got a auto response email back with that info in it.

Reactions: Allyson Kazmucha

cableguy619

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
You don't have to pay again. When you open the app and it checks to see if you bought it, click on buy now and then transfer license to a new device. I emailed him asking the same question and then I got a auto response email back with that info in it.

+1... it will transfer and ask you to link account to FB or gmail..

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh