Greenpois0n released!

Allyson Kazmucha

Apr 5, 2009
Visit site
Im really happy with 4.1 actually. Love HDR, and the new iMovie. All my apps work well, my theme has been upgraded to have even more @2x HD images, and I could swear my battery life is even better now...

I gave in and ran greenpois0n on my work PC :p

what themes are you using?

farbod21

TiPb Jailbreak Genius
Jun 21, 2010
twitter.com
I gave in and ran greenpois0n on my work PC :p

what themes are you using?

Running a custom theme I created using EPHD and XHD as a base. Way too many hours on photoshop lol. Made my own system tones as well. I would give EPHD a try. Best theme by far.

Allyson Kazmucha

Apr 5, 2009
Visit site
Running a custom theme I created using EPHD and XHD as a base. Way too many hours on photoshop lol. Made my own system tones as well. I would give EPHD a try. Best theme by far.

Man I can't wait to start tweaking themes again. You sound like me. I'd always remove/edit the UI parts I didn't like. I like slick/simple themes, when they have TOO many UI elements, it looks cheesy to me, so I take them our or change them. I had my own tones too. A lot of the themes I used with 3.x probably won't come close to working on 4.x.

I downloaded EPHD, just haven't applied yet. I know if I do it while I'm at work, I'll accomplish nothing :p

billyeha66

Mar 13, 2009
Visit site
Need help...not sure what I'm doing wrong. Trying to jailbreak using the Greenpois0n link but when I click on the windows link and I click on save and/or open, nothing happens. What gives?

farbod21

TiPb Jailbreak Genius
Jun 21, 2010
twitter.com
Need help...not sure what I'm doing wrong. Trying to jailbreak using the Greenpois0n link but when I click on the windows link and I click on save and/or open, nothing happens. What gives?

Its a zip archive. You will need to download it, unzip it, and run the program itself...

BigB

Sep 8, 2010
Visit site
Finally got greenpois0n to work on my iPhone 4 last night.

I did a full restore as a new phone and still has trouble, so I removed and reinstalled iTunes. After that it worked on the first try.

Everything is working great so far. Cydia runs great on the iPhone 4!

Last edited:

mascott

Oct 12, 2010
www.twitter.com
i downloaded a theme from cydia, and it has been on the download page forever! My phone says "Running" at the top and at the bottom it says "downloading EPHD beta" ( which is a theme )! Is there a way i can force a download or close this one out and start over?

Idelgado782

Mar 14, 2010
Visit site
i am trying to use the mac version and it's not downloading onto my computer. i click on mac and nothing happens. any insights anyone?

Mustang5Oh

Nov 4, 2009
Visit site
Farbod...I see the Mac version was finally let into the wild...I used Limera1n the other day and would rather use Greenpois0n to be honest. I know you said you liked Greenpois0n better and I'm wondering if I wanted to switch would I have to restore to factory then re-jb? Every time I try to restore from 4.1 JB in iTunes it gives me an error half through and I lose everything which is annoying. What do you recommend?

farbod21

TiPb Jailbreak Genius
Jun 21, 2010
twitter.com
Farbod...I see the Mac version was finally let into the wild...I used Limera1n the other day and would rather use Greenpois0n to be honest. I know you said you liked Greenpois0n better and I'm wondering if I wanted to switch would I have to restore to factory then re-jb? Every time I try to restore from 4.1 JB in iTunes it gives me an error half through and I lose everything which is annoying. What do you recommend?

What error does it give you? Are you using TU, or just iTunes?

In short, yes you need to restore to factory and re-JB. I prefer that method anyway as I always want a clean install. Ive learned that the cleaner the install, the better everything runs and the more robust your battery life will be...

If your JB is running well, id suggest just staying with it... Ive reduced the restore-JB-sync-CydiaDownloadMarathon to a science so it doesnt bother me that much anymore... haha

Mustang5Oh

Nov 4, 2009
Visit site
What error does it give you? Are you using TU, or just iTunes?

In short, yes you need to restore to factory and re-JB. I prefer that method anyway as I always want a clean install. Ive learned that the cleaner the install, the better everything runs and the more robust your battery life will be...

If your JB is running well, id suggest just staying with it... Ive reduced the restore-JB-sync-CydiaDownloadMarathon to a science so it doesnt bother me that much anymore... haha

lol I am getting faster and better at it as well lol. I don't mind using Limera1n just have seen battery issues with it and I know you said Greenpois0n was kicking a$$ for you! Plus I fully support the chronic-dev-team over Geohot.

I always get error 1004 when I try and restore from backup ever since Limera1n came out.

farbod21

TiPb Jailbreak Genius
Jun 21, 2010
twitter.com
lol I am getting faster and better at it as well lol. I don't mind using Limera1n just have seen battery issues with it and I know you said Greenpois0n was kicking a$$ for you! Plus I fully support the chronic-dev-team over Geohot.

I always get error 1004 when I try and restore from backup ever since Limera1n came out.

Usually you get that error when you are using TU which blocks the baseband upgrade. The error occurs because the baseband is not upgraded. When using TU, you want this error, and just use kick out of recovery button to get out of it...

DBlanco

Sep 18, 2009
Visit site
Hey guys, I read there were some problems w/ installous, anyone know if everything is cool now or r there still issues w/ the jb and installous?