Greenpois0n released!

aw000002

Jul 1, 2009
Visit site
New to JB

Hi,
Sorry for the newbie questions,
1)If I go ahead and JB with greenpois0n, will I lose all the apps I have paid for from the app store already?
2) Will I still be able to sync with iTunes and get get updates for the apps I have purchased (from above question)?

Thanks for your help.
Alan.

farbod21

TiPb Jailbreak Genius
Jun 21, 2010
twitter.com
Hi,
Sorry for the newbie questions,
1)If I go ahead and JB with greenpois0n, will I lose all the apps I have paid for from the app store already?
2) Will I still be able to sync with iTunes and get get updates for the apps I have purchased (from above question)?

Thanks for your help.
Alan.

1) no you wont lose a thing
2) yes you can sync with itunes exactly the same as before

Reactions: aw000002

mascott

Oct 12, 2010
www.twitter.com
ok i'm a newbie and still learning! i jailbroke my iphone yesterday and cydia is more complicated than i thought! is there a guide or anything to simplify cydia? My next question is all are the apps in cydia compatible with ios 4.1 and if not, is there somewhere i can look to find out what apps are compatible?

guyderam

Oct 13, 2010
Visit site
Yo peeps.... I juz jb my brand new Iphone 4 4.1 using greenpoison.. Went well wit no probs.. Working fine so far. Downloading stuff from cydia now.. hehe

Mustang5Oh

Nov 4, 2009
Visit site
ok i'm a newbie and still learning! i jailbroke my iphone yesterday and cydia is more complicated than i thought! is there a guide or anything to simplify cydia? My next question is all are the apps in cydia compatible with ios 4.1 and if not, is there somewhere i can look to find out what apps are compatible?

There are lists for 4.1 specifically floating around online. Google search iOS 4.1 cyda app compatability and you should find a nice list.

mascott

Oct 12, 2010
www.twitter.com
ok i have a new problem! i have stopped recieving sms messages and i can't send them! can someone please let me know what may be causing this or how i can fix it! i'm jailbroken on greenpoison 4.1

vietalogy

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
ok i have a new problem! i have stopped recieving sms messages and i can't send them! can someone please let me know what may be causing this or how i can fix it! i'm jailbroken on greenpoison 4.1

Mine seems to be working fine. Try restoring your phone as new and rejailbreak.

farbod21

TiPb Jailbreak Genius
Jun 21, 2010
twitter.com

Restore Network settings from general settings tab...

Bluesoftail

Jul 22, 2009
Visit site
Is it necessary to run greenpois0n on the computer you sync to? I'm at work and want to jb my ip4. This pc has the latest version of itunes (it doesn't contain any of my apps etc). I did backup my phone on my home pc last night and saved shsh blobs. I get the impression that (ideally) greenpois0n runs its course your phone reboots and "viola" everything is still in tact, no need for itunes...correct? I realize if something goes wrong I will have to wait until I get home to restore.

These forums are excellent!

Thanks to all of you for offering your expertise.

vietalogy

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Is it necessary to run greenpois0n on the computer you sync to? I'm at work and want to jb my ip4. This pc has the latest version of itunes (it doesn't contain any of my apps etc). I did backup my phone on my home pc last night and saved shsh blobs. I get the impression that (ideally) greenpois0n runs its course your phone reboots and "viola" everything is still in tact, no need for itunes...correct? I realize if something goes wrong I will have to wait until I get home to restore.

These forums are excellent!

Thanks to all of you for offering your expertise.

It does not need iTunes. If you won't get into trouble for downloading software then go ahead and JB.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MustangLife

Oct 30, 2009
Visit site
Hey guys I've been off the forums since the first day the 4.1 JB came out when it was for 4th gens only. Is GreenPoison compatible with 3GS ? Sorry if its been said yet but GreenPoisons website is just a download only. No info or anything.

Thanks
Josh

Last edited:

Allyson Kazmucha

Apr 5, 2009
Visit site
Thanks for helping out so much Farbod - you've been a great contributor around here! I lost my jailbreak over a month and a half ago and miss it dearly. If I don't see the Mac version of Greenp0ison by the end of the weekend, I'm just going to go over and use my parents computer to jailbreak. I miss my jb apps dearly :(

Reactions: farbod21

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73