Jailbreak app like Notifier for 4.1?

PwnCakes193

Aug 2, 2010
Visit site
Hey all,

I just updated to 4.1 using limera1n, using my iPhone 4. I just noticed that Notifier doesn't work to give me icons in the status bar, are there any other apps that do work on 4.1 to accomplish what Notifier did?

swooshme

Sep 1, 2009
Visit site
I use lockinfo. I'm not sure if it is updated to work with 4.1 yet. But they just recently updated it to include status bar Notifications like notifier. I read in some other post that lockinfo was working on 4.1. Maybe someone else can confirm in this thread.

McAlsop

Jun 17, 2009
Visit site
In Cydia, go to the Manage tab and click Settings in the top left. Click Developer (No Filters). Go the the Search tab, then search for and install libstatusbar. Now your status bar icons should work.

Obviously, after you're done you can go back into the Manage tab, click Settings, and change back to User (Graphical Only).

Note that I'm seeing an issue where the status bar indicators don't show up while I have the Cydia or MyWi 4.0 apps open (+ others probably).

Last edited:

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Yep Lockinfo is great and gets updated all the time. The Dev is right on top of things.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73