Limera1n released

crystus

Jul 17, 2009
Visit site
I know the benefits of jailbreakig. I was looking more at what makes this jailbreak differ from the jailbreak rumored k be released tomorrow?

Different exploits are being used. And greenpo1son was the only one authorized to use comex's userland to keep it untethered until geo decided to use it without permission.

Reactions: dt81

buci1er

Aug 18, 2010
Visit site
so if my firmware is 02.10.04, I can't do this JB?

my firmware is 02.10.04 and i'm jailbroken.

as i stated previously. just try it, the odds of you bricking your phone are slim to none. If it doesn't work you can always go back to your original setup(pending you've backed up settings and apps)

farbod21

TiPb Jailbreak Genius
Jun 21, 2010
twitter.com
So far almost everything works for me... A few skinned items from my themes dont work and also display recorder and retinasizer dont have needed dependencies to donwload... Other than that, no major bugs to report.

elementbt

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
for those of you who did this successfully.. how long did it say "exploiting" during the procedure because mine isnt working but it only says that for less than a second

ProgramHacker001

Oct 10, 2010
Visit site
jailbreak iphone 3gs new bootrom 4.1

I tried to jailbreak my iphone 3gs new bootrom on ios 4.1 with limera1n but whenever i try to, after it restarts, the limera1n icon doenst show up, anyone of u guys experiencing this?:confused:

xxjokerxx

Apr 7, 2010
Visit site
Just took the dive into limera1n. Everything is working great so far. As said before after Limera1n is installed you will have to tap the icon and download Cydia. After that it wont show up, simply shut the phone down and power back up and will show up.
If you need help I will be able to help you out, shoot me a PM.

3seven1

Apr 22, 2009
Visit site
Beta 3 is up on limera1n.com now. I can't wait for it to be out of beta...

"BETA3 - fixed new bootrom 3GS"

"known bugs" also keeps getting longer. "limera1n app is a white box, i know. use it anyway" lol

Last edited:

zayragiselle

Sep 20, 2009
Visit site
well i must say that i tried to dl my3g and it almost bricked my phone...tried to save the phone before i had to do a restore and im jb again but just be cautious...my3g is not compatible...

iJustin

Oct 10, 2010
Visit site
Hello All,

I know this was asked earlier, but has anyone tested it yet? I was able to compile limera1n in wine using wine bottler and I am just wondering if it will work. Theoretically, it should right? I just don't want to test it on my phone yet....... in case something happens to it :)

farbod21

TiPb Jailbreak Genius
Jun 21, 2010
twitter.com
Most people never got beta 1, most got beta 2 as 1 was pulled almost immediately. You only need beta 3 if you have a 3GS with the new bootrom...

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73