Autosilent Jailbreak app

jairo1daywrk4apple

Oct 1, 2010
Visit site
My friend has an Iphone 4 and she already broke her silence button ( -_- ) but anyways now her phone is stuck on silent and she wants to change that.
She went to Apple but since the screen is cracked cause she dropped it the warranty is voided.
So i jailbroke her phone and she purchased "AutoSilent" for 2.99 from cydia, and the app says it has a silent button override button and she can make profiles etc etc
but she cant figure out how to make it work and since shes upstate in college i cant check the app out myself, i looked for help on youtube but that was a negative so im asking here! Please anyone familiar with the app can help her/me out?
THanks!
-jairo

Reactions: theiphonerocks

adam1882

Sep 27, 2010
Visit site
Hey so all u have to do is open the auto silent app scroll to the bottom and hit the bypass silent switch option. That should restore all sounds. That's it. She doesn't need to mess with any profiles unless she needs to set up certain times she's want it's to be silent. Hope this helps.

jairo1daywrk4apple

Oct 1, 2010
Visit site
Hey so all u have to do is open the auto silent app scroll to the bottom and hit the bypass silent switch option. That should restore all sounds. That's it. She doesn't need to mess with any profiles unless she needs to set up certain times she's want it's to be silent. Hope this helps.

oh wow, that simple! Thanks adam i just skyped with her and you're right it worked!!

Reactions: theiphonerocks

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2