twitter.com
captureba.png

Good News Indeed!

Reactions: jairo1daywrk4apple

farbod21

TiPb Jailbreak Genius
Jun 21, 2010
twitter.com
Huh? CoPilot isn't a jailbreak app. I know you're not suggesting you use cracked apps.

If you actually use an app, please pay for it, even cydia apps. The devs work hard on them and if you dont pay for them they will have no incentive to update or make new ones... I even donate to devs that I really like...

white573

Sep 7, 2009
Visit site
Tons of people use cracked apps something like 30 million. I have used cracked apps in the past but no longer do. Just think of the awesome tweaks/mods/and apps would be available if everyone just paid a dollar for their stolen software..?..?

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
Just think of the awesome tweaks/mods and apps if people paid full price for the app to start with instead of losing 30 million dollars.

No more talk of cracks.

Thank you.

xxjokerxx

Apr 7, 2010
Visit site
I can't wait for the jb. Hopefully soon...
Maybe by the end of next week well have it? I sure hope so because I miss my jb apps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Miggs2002

Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
i soooooo want it to be here, i am getting sick and tired of this crappy sms tone, and i wouldn't mine having the delivery reports back, and my 5 icon dock, they are the most important thing i want, i was hoping it would be here for the weekend so i could spend the weekend customising the phone, is that sad?

MustangLife

Oct 30, 2009
Visit site
i soooooo want it to be here, i am getting sick and tired of this crappy sms tone, and i wouldn't mine having the delivery reports back, and my 5 icon dock, they are the most important thing i want, i was hoping it would be here for the weekend so i could spend the weekend customising the phone, is that sad?

I know the feeling, sometimes I just sit down and research and remod my phone. Whether its themes or just add ons, etc.

LazyStarGazer

Nov 25, 2009
Visit site
One week is 7 days (singular).
2 weeks is 14 days (plural).
13 days is the most you can have without going into multiple weeks.

OP was on Sep. 29th.
13 days after Sep. 29th is Oct. 13th.
So, between Sep 29 and Oct 13.

Mustang5Oh

Nov 4, 2009
Visit site
I'll believe it when I see it. Seems like every week I keep reading it's "days away"! They need to hurry I'm very excited to JB my iP4!!!

tonygool1

Sep 11, 2010
Visit site
sorry peeps dont get me wrong i dont use cracked apps. my phone has been updated during a repair by apple and my current version of co pilot is having problems running on the updated software. so im waiting for the JB so i can downgrade my phone to a previous version so it will work properly.

"please dont use cracked apps as everyone say its costing developers millions and without them we would not get new apps developed".

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR