Iphone 3GS upgrade without SSHS Blobs

VikG

Sep 29, 2010
Visit site
My Iphone 3GS has already been jailbroken on 3.1.3 OS.

I would like to upgrade to IOS 4.01 but I cannot see how to do this as there are no SSHS blobs showing in Cydia. I also have checked with Tinyumbrella and there isnt any saved.

What to do?

farbod21

TiPb Jailbreak Genius
Jun 21, 2010
twitter.com
Id just wait until 4.1 is Jailbroken. Should be within the next 10 days and it will be much much easier. Make sure from now on you always save your blobs...

theringer

Jul 1, 2010
Visit site
My Iphone 3GS has already been jailbroken on 3.1.3 OS.

I would like to upgrade to IOS 4.01 but I cannot see how to do this as there are no SSHS blobs showing in Cydia. I also have checked with Tinyumbrella and there isnt any saved.

What to do?

In cydia search for "spirit2pwn"

This will change it to a pwn'ed jailbreak and you can then use snowbreeze or etc to cook an ipsw to install 4.0.1 (custom ipsw's dont validate to apple i believe, cant remember and im at work)

myzhi

Dec 15, 2009
Visit site

This will change it to a pwn'ed jailbreak and you can then use snowbreeze or etc to cook an ipsw to install 4.0.1 (custom ipsw's dont validate to apple i believe, cant remember and im at work)

Before doing this, make sure you have the old bootrom.

farbod21

TiPb Jailbreak Genius
Jun 21, 2010
twitter.com

Id stay away from anything put out by IH8sn0w. Thats just me...

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner