Safe to delete rock?

white573

Sep 7, 2009
Visit site
Ok so Curia and rock have joined forces and that is awesome but the question I have is can we delete rock from our packages and everything we have purchased from rock will still be on cydia?( licenses,and such)

white573

Sep 7, 2009
Visit site
I'm leaving it cause I bought my3g thru rock along time ago and is great w/ my ip4 I have quit a few other purchased apps thru rock I'm just not sure if they transfer the licenses yet?

crystus

Jul 17, 2009
Visit site
I would wait for another week or so while Saurik and others work on combining the databases and transferring the licenses over. This way you will have access to your purchased apps. I do believe that Saurik mentioned that there will be a mandatory update that will create the new combined Cydia/Rock app. Once that comes out you should be ok to get rid of Rock.

white573

Sep 7, 2009
Visit site
Ok I just read up on everything from rock/cydia and I'd just keep them for now till they release the new update for cydia

mg48

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
Of you go to manage in cydia and fo to packages all your Rock Apps will show. Click on each and after it loads you will see that it will say "purchased". That way you know your licenses transferred all ready. The new update for Rock kills it and makes it a one page pointer back to cydia.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox