Has weather icon been fixed yet

MustangLife

Oct 30, 2009
Visit site
For us Ios4 guys. Has WeatherIcon been fixed yet. Seems this cydia/rock app was the last to get worked on for the new OS.

Thanks
Josh

MustangLife

Oct 30, 2009
Visit site
Thanks. With the update being yesterday has to be one of the last popular jailbroken apps to be updated for Ios 4 and later

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
BTW I read somewhere that the badges might be troublesome (safe mode crash)...not sure if that's been sorted in the latest release. I think the last two I was wondering about were Snappy (now updated but missing some features like album view from lock screen) and dockflow (I don't think that was ever updated, was it?)

We should start a list of what might still need updating. I think the google docs chart has been kind of neglected...

lowridinguy

Sep 19, 2009
Visit site
anyone else having issues with the status bar temp. and icon not showing up? I have them enabled in the settings and nothing is appearing in the
status bar. I also have NO themes running at all.

redbeard

Mar 21, 2009
Visit site
anyone else having issues with the status bar temp. and icon not showing up? I have them enabled in the settings and nothing is appearing in the
status bar. I also have NO themes running at all.

Yes, I've tried everything I can think of and it doesn't show up anymore, it was working fine until the update last weekend, and none of the seemingly daily updates have fixed the statusbar temp/icon.

lowridinguy

Sep 19, 2009
Visit site
I read elsewhere that we need "Status bar weather" (?) app from cydia. I am just not sure why since WeatherIcon has the settings for status bar built into the app and there is no mention from Ashman about needing this other tweak. I also didn't need that tweak when I was iOS 3.1.

derman1

Aug 20, 2010
Visit site
Yes, I've tried everything I can think of and it doesn't show up anymore, it was working fine until the update last weekend, and none of the seemingly daily updates have fixed the statusbar temp/icon.

The icon will change for other apps such as Weather bee or such, but not the apple weather app. Weird, huh? I shouldn't have updated!

MustangLife

Oct 30, 2009
Visit site
I downloaded weathericon after I read this post reply yesterday. Its worked perfectly for me. And I've tried all the options. Status bar temp and image and icon temp and image. Everything seems to be AOK

redbeard

Mar 21, 2009
Visit site
The icon will change for other apps such as Weather bee or such, but not the apple weather app. Weird, huh? I shouldn't have updated!

Well my Apple weather icon still themes fine, it's just the statusbar temp and image that stopped working, don't know what's going on! Wish I hadn't updated either!:eek:

lowridinguy

Sep 19, 2009
Visit site
How do I get the newest version? I dowloaded it originally from Rock but I have now checked both Rock and Cydia and there are no updates available. Does Ashman have his own repo that I need to add?

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
How do I get the newest version? I dowloaded it originally from Rock but I have now checked both Rock and Cydia and there are no updates available. Does Ashman have his own repo that I need to add?

Should be in the ModMyI repo. Current version is 2.4.0.17.

lowridinguy

Sep 19, 2009
Visit site
That is the version I currently have which came out a few days ago. I am having issues with the status bar with this version so it looks like he did not fix it.

I thought you were saying that a newer version came out today that addressed this issue as others are having the same issue with 2.4.0.17.

I am sure he is working on a fix.

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
From the dev's Twitter:

If you running weathericon and don't see the status bar images or temp, check to make sure you have libstatusbar installed in cydia.
about 5 hours ago via Osfoora for iPhone
Stimpy5050
David Ashman

Reactions: lowridinguy

MustangLife

Oct 30, 2009
Visit site
From the dev's Twitter:

If you running weathericon and don't see the status bar images or temp, check to make sure you have libstatusbar installed in cydia.
about 5 hours ago via Osfoora for iPhone
Stimpy5050
David Ashman

All of my weathericon options are working fine. I have Libweather installed but not libstatusbar unless thats installed with libweather. But again guys having problems. Make sure you have version 2.4.0.17. If the status bar images and temp aren't working for you guys. I would remove and than install it again.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73