FontSwap- Simpsons Question

r5murphy

Sep 14, 2009
Visit site
Hey All,
Curious if anyone else has Simpson font working? I downloaded and installed/respring and it doesn't seem to be working for me. Curious
if anyone else has tried the font on ios4.0.1.

Thanks,
Rob

spsands

Sep 10, 2008
www.twitter.com
Hey All,
Curious if anyone else has Simpson font working? I downloaded and installed/respring and it doesn't seem to be working for me. Curious
if anyone else has tried the font on ios4.0.1.

Thanks,
Rob

Ever since upgrading to 4.1 it wont work for me either, it shows up as having a yellow warning triangle around "!"

i attached a pic of the what shows up next to the Simpsons Font.

then I went to the "manage my packages" tab under cydia and the Simpsons font has a warning that says that its only for 3.x firmware,
you can download Ios4 fonts at iphoneruler.net and install them directly to your phone

farbod21

TiPb Jailbreak Genius
Jun 21, 2010
twitter.com
fontswap doesnt work on ios 4.x

The only part of it that works right now is the clock font. Wait for an update...

spsands

Sep 10, 2008
www.twitter.com
fontswap doesnt work on ios 4.x

The only part of it that works right now is the clock font. Wait for an update...

Why wait for an update when you can download the fonts from the site above and ssh them into the folder on your phone?

I just installed the Simpsons font a few minutes ago no problem

edit: Iphoneruler.net was the author for the Simpsons font on 3.x they are the repository for this one also, but its slightly different.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro