Stealth Iphone??? Help

Bondo John

Aug 25, 2010
Visit site

I want to use my Iphone 4.01 without paying for the medea package. I jail broke it and I think I unlocked by running redsnow. I also turned off cellular data but AT&T still recognises my phone. How can I prevent them from identifying my phone and not adding the cost for the media package...Is this possible!!!! Thanks for any Help:confused:

Bondo John

Aug 25, 2010
Visit site
Also I believe I may be able to use my Iphone without having to get the media package. I don't need it to use the phone and i like the ability to be able to list all my numbers with addresses and comment that I can't do on a dumb phone. Speaking of dumb If pessimists like you with the "I can't attitude" ran our country we would still be riding around on horses!!! Also this is how you spell (Comprehend)

crystus

Jul 17, 2009
Visit site
Also I believe I may be able to use my Iphone without having to get the media package. I don't need it to use the phone and i like the ability to be able to list all my numbers with addresses and comment that I can't do on a dumb phone. Speaking of dumb If pessimists like you with the "I can't attitude" ran our country we would still be riding around on horses!!! Also this is how you spell (Comprehend)

He actually used the correct spelling in Spanish which is the effect that he was going for. As to your problem. It is possible but you would have to alter your IMEI on the phone. Now while jailbreaking has been made to be legal it is illegal internationally to alter the IMEI # on your phone. I am not sure of a developer that has done it since Ziphone. Altering the IMEI for any reason is a federal offense. You should be able to find some old threads from the Ziphone program that will go into more detail about the legality of it. That is your only option though because each and every phone is authenticated in AT&T's system by the IMEI.

Bondo John

Aug 25, 2010
Visit site
Thanks for info>>>
I heard that if you bought an Iphone for the list price (around $600.) you don't have to get the media package. What if you contract is over. Then could you refuse the media package. I really don't know what the legal ramifications would be involved.Any thoughts anyone.

theringer

Jul 1, 2010
Visit site
Thanks for info>>>
I heard that if you bought an Iphone for the list price (around $600.) you don't have to get the media package. What if you contract is over. Then could you refuse the media package. I really don't know what the legal ramifications would be involved.Any thoughts anyone.

Only way is if you started before it was required, then you can get grandfathered in without it.

Other than that...

PLAN TERMS - Wireless from AT&T.

Data Plans: An eligible data plan is required for certain devices, including iPhones and other designated smartphones. Eligible data plans cover data usage in the U.S. and do not cover international data usage and charges. If it is determined that you are using an iPhone or other designated smartphone without an eligible data plan, AT&T reserves the right to add an eligible data plan to your account and bill you the appropriate monthly fee.

Dont be surprised to see it suddenly on your bill, we warned ya

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner