Need help with SHSH from 4.0.2 to 4.0.1

xlpinell

Aug 25, 2010
Visit site
I have a problem my iPhone 4 it got stuck in recovery mode and by mistake it uploaded the 4.0.2 into it and I had saved the SHSH in umbrella.
I have opened Umbrella and I have activated the TSS server and open Itunes I also click to Restore and it tells me it cannot be re-stored becasue the update server cannot be contacted and sometimes it shows me error 3002.
I have seen the SHSH files downloaded intomy documents.
Can someone please guide me and give me step by step instructions on how to go back to the 4.0.1 software.
Any help is appreciated!!
Thanks!

xlpinell

Aug 25, 2010
Visit site
Ok guys I have tried pretty much all I can think of and your suggestions.
I opened I tunes set the phone DF mode
I oponed tiny umbrella and started the TSS server and ran it
I clicked on Shift while pressing Restore and choose the proper software and it goes for a while then when its contacting the server it gives me an error.
I know I have the SHSH on file because everytime I opened Cydia at the top it reminded me.
I noticed that under Tiny Umbrella its telling me I have the current version but shows 0 SHSH files to cache...how is it possible???
Can anyone help or suggest anything!
Thanks!!!

myzhi

Dec 15, 2009
Visit site
Trying saving the SHSH hashes to your computer, and then, run TSS Server.

Run Tinyumbrella:
1) Make sure you Iphone is detected.
2) check "Advanced Options."
3) In new window, under "Device / Version," select whatever firmware you wish to try to save.
4) Click on "Save my SHSH." Pray Cydia has them. If you don't get an error, the SHSH hash has was saved onto your computer.
5) Repeat to save other firmware hashes.
6) Now, click on "Display SHSHs." It should listed all hashes you have saved onto your computer.

xlpinell

Aug 25, 2010
Visit site
Trying saving the SHSH hashes to your computer, and then, run TSS Server.

Run Tinyumbrella:
1) Make sure you Iphone is detected.
2) check "Advanced Options."
3) In new window, under "Device / Version," select whatever firmware you wish to try to save.
4) Click on "Save my SHSH." Pray Cydia has them. If you don't get an error, the SHSH hash has was saved onto your computer.
5) Repeat to save other firmware hashes.
6) Now, click on "Display SHSHs." It should listed all hashes you have saved onto your computer.

Thank You so much that actually did the trick I can see the software version appear I was lost, again Thanks!!!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73