Rocking this theme I put together...

HAVOKID

Sep 9, 2009
Visit site
It's a one page theme with a simple wallpaper with separation lines for the Apps. Using infinidock instead of folders. Made my own custom sounds from a T-Mobile Sidekick (ex: open the slider, closing the slider, text sound, email, etc.). Made the HD icons myself with web pictures and a simple border I made with P-Shop. (For original iPhone apps and third party apps.)

Here's some screenshots:

IMG_0212.png

Some of the apps I have on my infinidock...

1.png

2.png

3.png

HAVOKID

Sep 9, 2009
Visit site
It's not a theme you get from Cydia or download online, just something I've been putting together over the last few days.

HAVOKID

Sep 9, 2009
Visit site
how about the icons. can you make them available to download?

Here's the icons I made for it so far...(placing these images in an "Icon" folder in your theme won't work, the way I did it was finding the folders of the apps in the "Application" folder and replacing the name of the icon to "icon@2x" for example. You have to find out the right name of the icon image in the app's folder) To find the correct name of the image file, use iFile.

Download Icons.zip from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way

Also I found the right names of the files I needed to change to make these small tweaks from Cydia to work on the iP4.

Changed the signal bars to the ATT Globe. The image looks better on the phone since the screen shot reveals the blurriness of the globe up close. The rings on the globe represent the bars. Make it Mine didn't work either for the iP4, so used an image to replace the AT&T logo. Change that as well as the Wifi Bars.

IMG_0236.png

Last edited:

ny888

Oct 17, 2009
Visit site
Great looking theme. Would love to see this packaged up as a downloadable theme plus a photoshop action so people can make their own icons.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal