Device: ipod Touch 3G 32gb
Firmware: 4.0 (8A293)
Jailbreak tool if used: JailbreakMe
Unlock tool if used: None
baseband:
model: MC008BT
bootloader:
4th/5th serial digits: 09

Jailbroke my ipod from that website. Got An error First time round, I think i know why, I Had Some other Apps Still open by mistake.
So i tried it again without restoring my ipod and it worked.
Now when i turn my ipod on, the top of the screen splits and the circular Apple egg timer Appears when it never does at the beginning main screen, Any Ideas if this isnt normal ?.

I Was think of restoring my ipod, But is there a way i could back up all my apps first ? The free ones and cracked ones ?. Ive downloaded each cracked one about 4 times each one because itunes deletes them . is there any way to prevent itunes deleting them everytime i sync my songs ?.

rdiddy_25

Sep 20, 2009
Visit site
Yeah, buy the apps instead of pirating them. As for ur legal apps, just back up ur iPod to iTunes and once that's done, restore to new, then re-jailbreak. Then restore from backup to get ur apps back

Dan-bc

Aug 4, 2010
Visit site
what do you mean by restoring twice?.

if i rejailbreak it, is there any way to stop itunes deleting cracked apps every time i sync my ipod ?

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
Dan-bc, consider this the only warning you'll get. If you like an app, buy it. If you want help with your device, we're happy to offer it, but not to help you steal. Such talk will get you banned in the future.

Smlk

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site
AND... this is why I really love this website. I have not been part of a website forum thing before this one even though I love my "toys" (that's what my family calls them- my toys) buy I like the fact that the people here are dedicated to honestly enjoying their equipment and it's capabilities!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2