SHS saved on 3.1.2, now jailbroken on ios 4.1, Can I restrieve paid cydia apps

MustangLife

Oct 30, 2009
Visit site
Title says it all. I was jailbroken on 3.1.2 using Blackra1n and had to restore, so I went ahead and went to ios4 to check it out Waiting for a jailbreak but today I jailbroke using the new thing that came out a few days ago Comex. I don't have a strong signal where I'm at right now so haven't messed around on Cydia yet except for SBSettings and Toggle.

So can I retrieve those paid apps I got on Cydia. Or am I going to have to buy them all again.

rdiddy_25

Sep 20, 2009
Visit site
No, just go the app u purchased and click buy, once it recognizes ur email address, it will download without charging you.

mg48

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
Everyone has to Dobruja when we move to an different iPhone. On Cydia you have to act like you are going to buy a previously purchased app. When you go to sign in to make the purchase via gmail or facebook (I think those are the choices) it will say you have previously purchased this app. It will end up installing the liscense. You only have to do that for one app and then it installs all your liscenses and you just install the other apps without the purchase sign in. If it's a new device you will be asked if you want to transfer liscenses or not.

Rock your phone let's you login on the settings page and will ask you if you want to transfer liscenses to your new device.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen