Just installed the new jailbreak...

puffdc

Oct 14, 2009
Visit site
everything works great but on the top where the time usually is says, "exit safe mode" how do I get rid of it?

thanks in advance!

rdiddy_25

Sep 20, 2009
Visit site
If it says that on the top status bar then that means ur springboard crashed. Just push it and it will give you the option to restart ur springboard.

rdiddy_25

Sep 20, 2009
Visit site
Probably due to the fact that the jb was just released and isn't very stable from all the issues everyone is reporting. If I was you, I'd restore thru iTunes and give it a few days to get all the bugs and fixes done. Just my opinion.

bigbud7

Apr 28, 2010
Visit site
How many times did u try the slide to jailbreak man i have tried more than 200 times from last night and still cant get it to work

lungho

Jun 20, 2009
Visit site
I must have been asleep at the wheel.....Alli is now a mod. Congrats!

As usual, Alli is right.:D The respring option is something included with SBSettings.

iLynn7

Jun 10, 2009
Visit site
Oh no!!!

Installed the jailbreak... it loaded... when it was done, Cydia was not on any homescreen... powered my iPhone 4.0.1 off, now its just the Apple on the screen when I turned it back on. It will not come on!!! I plugged it into my computer to attempt to restore and its NOT coming up in iTunes!!!

WHAT DO I DO??? help!!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh