Stuck in recovery mode. Help?

elle_c

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
I just purchase an iPhone from a friend. She accidently upgraded to iOS 4.0. I am currently trying to downgrade it to 3.1.2 & stuck in recovery mode. I'm towards the last step too. I just can't get the quickpwn.exe to run. I am googled for some more info. & there are a couple of pple that suggest using cydia. But isnt cydia for apps though? Can some1 pls help me out? I'm a blackberry user trying to unlock/jailbreak an iphone for a 1st timer. >.<"

shoppingshzhang

Jul 10, 2010
Visit site
I had the same issue while i did that.. I think i just restored it back to ios 4, and locked, so I have to wait now for the new jailbreak..
I am a Nokia user..

theringer

Jul 1, 2010
Visit site
I just purchase an iPhone from a friend. She accidently upgraded to iOS 4.0. I am currently trying to downgrade it to 3.1.2 & stuck in recovery mode. I'm towards the last step too. I just can't get the quickpwn.exe to run. I am googled for some more info. & there are a couple of pple that suggest using cydia. But isnt cydia for apps though? Can some1 pls help me out? I'm a blackberry user trying to unlock/jailbreak an iphone for a 1st timer. >.<"

They mention cydia for saving your SHSH blobs. Without those you cannot downgrade.

iPhone4User

Jul 11, 2010
Visit site
Downgrading, although I have not tried it, is very very very hard without SHSH blobs unless you know an Apple Genius that is actually a genius and has the proprietary connectors to wipe the drive clean.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR