iphone - unable to join the network - Solved

surcal

Jun 28, 2010
Visit site
It seems that it could be a hardware problem.I held my iphone touching the antenna of WIFI router, it connected to the router. I was able to use the internet in this position only. Moving away from router's antenna, internet does not works. At leaset now I can do some very urgent works on iphone without GPRS connection.I was not able to use my wifi for last six months. Done everything that was already discussed in all the forums.I am calling it solved only because, I was afraid of future unlocks will not be possible without WIFI. Uptil 3.1.2 "iphone pcsuite" could be used to install ultrasn0w directly through PC. But from 3.1.3 iphone needs to install "AFC2ADD" through cydia, before it can be recognised as a jailbreaked iphone. Atleast WIFI working. This way I can update important cydia updates and apps without having to use GPRS.

surcal

Jun 28, 2010
Visit site
Just Now I installed iOS 4.0 on iphone 3G. The wifi is only working the same way (By touching the antenna of my WIFI router). Atleast now I had guts to install new firmware and unlock the iphone through WIFI. In my case now, it's definately a hardware problem.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR