Jailbreak tools and Info Sticky Maybe?

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
I thought I would post some links to tools and info that would help some users questions
I lost my previous post when I went to another page to copy a link so I will post the thread end edit it with links and info.

JB Wizard: iClarified - Unlock Wizard for iPhone

Spirit has now been updated to support iTines 9.2: Spirit Jailbreak Fix for iTunes 9.2 on iOS 3.1.3 and iOS 3.2 | Redmond Pie

3Gs bootrom new or old: Is my bootrom Old or New ? Find out with iDetector v1.0

iOS4 Jailbreak & Unlock guides: ToolJail 2.2 for iOS 4 iPhone and iPod touch Jailbreak Assistance | Redmond Pie

iPhone 4 SHSH blobs: Save iPhone 4 SHSH Blobs (ECID SHSH) on iOS 4 | Redmond Pie

Last edited:

LVCIFER

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
Hey Alli & Ipheuria, would you guys be interested in helping out with an iPhone jailbreak and unlocking Bible that I am working on with a few of the guys from the site I blog on, as well as some devs for the jailbreak community? The "meat" of re bible is going to be in troubleshooting, and research. And I see both of you guys are good at that as well.

I'd like to get big9er in on this as well. What are your thoughts? PM me or email me at FEARtheSERVER @ gmail.com

LVCIFER

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
Your going to have to wait for that too.

Unless, if you want, you can hack into the bootrom files and somehow figure out how to insert your own code to crash the bootloader, then insert more code to force it to unlock...

Aka, do it yourself and stop complaining. :)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73