noobies please read

Status
Not open for further replies.

silkshocker#IM

Mar 16, 2010
Visit site
Please read all the threads before attempting to jb or unlock your phones. It doesn't help us going to the website and it is plastered with posts about how you messed up your phone and want to know what to do next. If you had spent 15 mins reading and researching before digging your head in, you wouldn't have broken your phone to begin with. Knock it off and read before you act!!

Smitty

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Please read all the threads before attempting to jb or unlock your phones. It doesn't help us going to the website and it is plastered with posts about how you messed up your phone and want to know what to do next. If you had spent 15 mins reading and researching before digging your head in, you wouldn't have broken your phone to begin with. Knock it off and read before you act!!

My bad King of the Internet. I will try and be as cool as you from now on.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
good luck stopping it....:)

OP I know exactly what you're saying but I think that post was absolutely correct. I just help the ones I can and hopefully others do the same. I know what it's like to want help and not be able to get answers, when I had my 1st gen JB was alot more different.

mojonation1487

May 28, 2010
Visit site

cry about it much? there are 101 pages of threads. you read them all then come back to us.

soulfulzeta

Jan 26, 2010
Visit site
Wow I see what you're saying OP. I've been gone maybe a day and there's tons of new threads asking the same thing. Folks, you don't even have to ready hundreds of threads...just scroll through the last page or so...your question has already been asked before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jerrytg4