MMS problems on iOS 4 3G Unlocked

Joe..Cool

Jun 12, 2009
Visit site
I was wondering if anyone else who has unlocked their 3G for tmobile using iOS4 is having MMS receiving issues? If no what's you MMS settings I have tried just about all I could find.

benkild

May 10, 2010
Visit site
Go to google and search "I fixed my incoming MMS TMO IOS 4 3GS - SiNfuL iPhone" and follow the instructions of the first post. I have an iPhone 3G with iOS 4 that is unlocked and jailbroken with redsn0w/ultrasn0w and once I did what the post said, I could receive mms.

The only difference i did was I used OpenSSH and WinSCP to get to and edit my file.

Hope that helps.

evolancer13#IM

Jun 25, 2010
Visit site
i tried that and still no luck, i keep getting the "the media content was not included due to a picture resolution or message size restriction"

benkild

May 10, 2010
Visit site
i tried that and still no luck, i keep getting the "the media content was not included due to a picture resolution or message size restriction"

did you go back and put the settings in the cellular data network after you edited the file? other than that, i'm not sure. here are the settings that i am using currently.

Cellular Data
APN: epc[dot]tmobile[dot]com

MMS
APN: wap[dot]voicestream[dot]com
MMSC: http[colon]//mms[dot]msg[dot]eng[dot]t-mobile[dot]com/mms/wapenc
MMS Proxy: 216[dot]155[dot]165[dot]50[colon]8080
MMS Max Message Size: 1048576
MMS US Prof URL: http[colon]//www[dot]apple[dot]com/mms/uaprof[dot]rdf

Internet Tethering
APN: epc[dot]tmobile[dot]com

*replace all the [dot] with .
*replace all the [colon] with :

i don't know if it makes a difference or not, but i have a blackberry data plan on my account since that was what i was using before i got my iphone.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW