A bit of a rough spot.

Vaydos

Jun 20, 2010
Visit site
So I'm running a 3GS running 3.1.3 on 5.11.07 that is jailbroken and unlocked via Blackra1n RC2 Final. The issue is is recently my wifi has become greyed out and no longer works.

My understanding is it may be Blackrain, however if I delete it and it turns out it is not black rain. I'm hooped because my phone will be locked and not useable by me, and the wifi won't be working to redownload Blackrain so I can use it once again. The phone does have warranty still, I just want to avoid jailbreaking/unlocking a new version as it may not be possible.

Anyone have any suggestions?

entronp

May 30, 2010
Visit site
So I'm running a 3GS running 3.1.3 on 5.11.07 that is jailbroken and unlocked via Blackra1n RC2 Final. The issue is is recently my wifi has become greyed out and no longer works.

My understanding is it may be Blackrain, however if I delete it and it turns out it is not black rain. I'm hooped because my phone will be locked and not useable by me, and the wifi won't be working to redownload Blackrain so I can use it once again. The phone does have warranty still, I just want to avoid jailbreaking/unlocking a new version as it may not be possible.

Anyone have any suggestions?

I try running blackrain again? If that doesnt work then you have to wait for the 3.1.3 unlock. I also suggest calling apple and lodging a complaint that we cant choose which software to use on our 3gs phones. I did that yesterday.

tbran

Oct 12, 2009
Visit site
I run blackra1n on 3.1.2 and 5.11.07 and had this exact problem a few months back. I fixed it by going in settings and under the reset button, I hit "reset network settings" and it was fine after it rebooted. Personally, I know Geohot says otherwise, but I still attribute it to Blackra1n. But it is still a great jb/
unlocker.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner