What's wrong with apple?!

clg82

Jun 19, 2009
Visit site
After recently jailbreaking my iphone last weekend, I saw the real potential the iphone has. So what is the deal with Apple? Why won't they intergrade all of the fantastic options that JB offers in the iphone once it is developed? I'm just confused at why apple would be avoiding this?

whmurray

Aug 20, 2003
Visit site
After recently jailbreaking my iphone last weekend, I saw the real potential the iphone has. So what is the deal with Apple? Why won't they intergrade all of the fantastic options that JB offers in the iphone once it is developed? I'm just confused at why apple would be avoiding this?
Readers, please repeat after me, I will not get sucked in by this troll, I will not get sucked in by this troll, I will not get sucked in by this troll.

lungho

Jun 20, 2009
Visit site
Readers, please repeat after me, I will not get sucked in by this troll, I will not get sucked in by this troll, I will not get sucked in by this troll.

Seeing how he has 100+ posts under his belt, he doesn't look like to usual troller. Furthermore, if you read any of his other posts, you'd know he doesn't have a history of trolling. You'd also figure out that the guy just discovered the wonderful world of jailbreak and is wondering why a lot of common sense things haven't been implemented yet.

clg82

Jun 19, 2009
Visit site
Seeing how he has 100+ posts under his belt, he doesn't look like to usual troller. Furthermore, if you read any of his other posts, you'd know he doesn't have a history of trolling. You'd also figure out that the guy just discovered the wonderful world of jailbreak and is wondering why a lot of common sense things haven't been implemented yet.

Thanks Lungho! I didn't mean it like that at all, not sure what the attacking was about.....:eek: never experienced that on this board before :(

ifarlow

Mar 1, 2010
www.ianfarlow.com

Short answer... because that's not the way Apple operates.

Slightly longer answer... Apple does what Apple thinks best. It works for them and their shareholders.

clg82

Jun 19, 2009
Visit site
Short answer... because that's not the way Apple operates.

Slightly longer answer... Apple does what Apple thinks best. It works for them and their shareholders.

But if they truly took a look at what us Apple consumers look for in a phone than they would implement all things that JB offers.....or else we wouldn't jailbreak then right lol?

ifarlow

Mar 1, 2010
www.ianfarlow.com
Apple has their own way of doing things. Look how long it took for Copy and Paste to show up. People can argue all day long why it took so long, but in the end, only Apple actually knows why. Ultimately it doesn't matter as sales are strong.

Besides, don't assume that enough people jailbreak to be a concern for Apple. I am confident that if you could get an actual number of jailbroken phones and compare it to the total number of iPhones in use, you would find that only a small number of users actually jailbreak.

clg82

Jun 19, 2009
Visit site
Apple has their own way of doing things. Look how long it took for Copy and Paste to show up. People can argue all day long why it took so long, but in the end, only Apple actually knows why. Ultimately it doesn't matter as sales are strong.

Besides, don't assume that enough people jailbreak to be a concern for Apple. I am confident that if you could get an actual number of jailbroken phones and compare it to the total number of iPhones in use, you would find that only a small number of users actually jailbreak.

That put's a lot of what I asked in perspective.....it makes you wonder why it does and did take Apple so long to implement the small things that other phones have been doing for so long......And it sounds like someone needs to contact Steve Jobs:rolleyes:

ifarlow

Mar 1, 2010
www.ianfarlow.com
Not going to make any difference. Apple does what Steve wants. The trick to using Apple products is figuring out if you like Steve's ideas or not. Do you like the designs? The functionality? The feature set? If you do, then buy their products. If you don't, then skip them and get something else.

All the foot stomping and lip pouting in the world won't change a thing.

clg82

Jun 19, 2009
Visit site
Not going to make any difference. Apple does what Steve wants. The trick to using Apple products is figuring out if you like Steve's ideas or not. Do you like the designs? The functionality? The feature set? If you do, then buy their products. If you don't, then skip them and get something else.

All the foot stomping and lip pouting in the world won't change a thing.

All great points!

ifarlow

Mar 1, 2010
www.ianfarlow.com
I should have said "ideas spearheaded by Steve." He doesn't necessarily design the products, but I expect he has a major influence in the design. Nevertheless, you get my point.

Listy

Apr 4, 2009
Visit site
I'm a bit scared to ask but what's a troller?

Argumentative and intended to provoke?

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh