List of worthy Cydia downloads?

ElectricDoodie

Feb 3, 2010
Visit site
Just jailbroke my phone, and am wondering if there is a list somewhere of worthy Cydia downloads, and an explanation on what they do. There are so many things that I have heard of, and don't know what they do, such as Ultrasnow, Winterboard, etc...

Also, I want to change my SMS ringtone, and don't even know where to begin looking in Cydia, for something that will allow me to do this.

Or maybe, if there is a good Cydia Tutorial online, that someone could point me in its direction.

humanmusic

Apr 16, 2010
Visit site
Just jailbroke my phone, and am wondering if there is a list somewhere of worthy Cydia downloads, and an explanation on what they do. There are so many things that I have heard of, and don't know what they do, such as Ultrasnow, Winterboard, etc...

Also, I want to change my SMS ringtone, and don't even know where to begin looking in Cydia, for something that will allow me to do this.

Or maybe, if there is a good Cydia Tutorial online, that someone could point me in its direction.

rock app on cydia is another repository for apps

rock

backgrounder allows multitasking
cydelete allows deletion of cydia installs
fake carrier changes carrier and shows battery percentage.
winterboard add themes to phone ,aptbackup back up apps, categories makes folders
PrivaCy opt out of being spied on via an application
spycall callerid changer also known as 123spoof 2min, bluff my call 2min, caller id faker 2min, spooftel 1min
ewifi check for wifi, tappable sliders
SBSettings adds quick toggles

checkers

adblock blocks some ads, status notifier theme, lets you know missed calls etc on the first screen, spoofmac change mac address

cydia apps

cydelete, windows 7 theme this exact name
cycorder video recorder, papaya blackjack,
terminal, fake caller, flash for free,

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal