My Spirit JB Experience

Guzman

Mar 18, 2010
www.GuzmanWebsites.com
Hey all. Last night I was browsing and came across MyWi which is designed to implement wifi tethering that is truely a great feature. I mean lets diagnose... I have an iPhone and I pay for UNLIMITED data useage. I have an iPad Wifi. Had I gotten the 3G iPad, AT&T wants me to pay $20 for an additional data plan for that. Unlimited is unlimited. Thats almost like going to Golden Corral by yourself and ordering 2 All You Can Eat Buffets, it makes no sense! :confused:

So I'm sorry but I chose to JB. Now my first experience caused the phone to lock up and had to be restored. However on my second time around everything worked great. So far i've had no problems running anything and getting everything to function as it should. I am on a slow Edge network around here so the iPad is slow as well, but this should be very handy when I go to the beach in July (however I fear OS 4 to be out before I go and thus killing the JB).

I really wish this were a native feature but AT&T said it best when they admitted their Network was Fast but Crippled.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods