Need immediate HELP!

Chaos_Fonez

Sep 2, 2009
Visit site
So my iPhone just stopped playing music... I turned up and down the volume bar and it still didn't have any sound. It was playing but it wouldn't have any sound. So i figured all i have to do is reboot it so i did. Next thing you know it would not turn on watsoever. It would just show the apple symbol for like 4 seconds and turn black again. I continued to try to turn it on but it would not turn on. Same thing occurs so i kept playin with the power and home button and it showed the connect to iTunes sign and so i did and now i have to restore it =(. Its downloading 3.1.3 so no more jailbreak for meee so sad =(.
Im not sure if I have the ssh backup thing but I really want my jailbreak back.

BTW this is 16GB iPhone 3GS was jailbroken with blackra1n before.

Any suggestions.

Last edited:

Wiltron

Feb 11, 2010
Visit site
You can still JB on 3.1.3 with Spirit - and you gain an advantage of it not being a tethered JB.

If however, you rely on an unlock - you're boned.. it will upgrade the baseband and there is no unlock for the newest baseband..

Chaos_Fonez

Sep 2, 2009
Visit site
You can still JB on 3.1.3 with Spirit - and you gain an advantage of it not being a tethered JB.

If however, you rely on an unlock - you're boned.. it will upgrade the baseband and there is no unlock for the newest baseband..

Naw my phone never required an unlock im with AT&T.
So this spirit jailbreak program... I've seen some post saying it isn't any good and it causes problems and what not.
Do you have the link for it or sumthin?
I can't stand my iPhone un-jailbroken =(

lungho

Jun 20, 2009
Visit site
Here's the link. I've recently jailbroke my 3G with Spirit and have had no problems. But do keep in mind, sometimes jailbreaking does break some things and you may have to re-jailbreak to resolve any issues, if any.