Finally JB is out

humanmusic

Apr 16, 2010
Visit site
Double sucks! I get this error when trying to install 'Backgrounder' from Cydia:

94a4857e.jpg

Oh well. More stuff to figure out tomorrow.

you can get rockapp and then try getting backgrounder from there

humanmusic

Apr 16, 2010
Visit site
Will it still work considering I'm on the current firmware and baseband? As I said this is my first jb and I do not have access to prior FW.

download f0recast to see but shouldnt harm anything. I'd try spirit a couple more times tho. Its worked for me on 3 phones so far

clc3251

Apr 28, 2010
Visit site
Finally Untethered!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

64gb 3gs previously jailbroken by blackra1n. Restored to latest firmware through Itunes. Jailbroken with Spirit. Worked great. Finally an untethered jailbreak!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

db07

May 3, 2010
Visit site
my 3gs with new bootrom is in black screen stuck in dfu mode since I restore it with 3.1.2 custom ipsw two months ago after I bought it when was the one day after 3.1.3 release. Therefore I have no way to restore to 3.1.2 officially due to no back up .shsh file. After waiting for two months, spirit is finally here. However, is there any way can let me to restore my 3gs to 3.1.3 but without baseband upgrade because I need to unlock. Thanks

Forbes

Apr 10, 2010
Visit site
? i have an iphone3gs already jailbroke/unlocked, if i use the new spirit jailbreak running the latest itunes software will everything work the same? (running t-mobile) and will It now be untethered or tethered still?

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox