Is it safe to go from 3.1.2 to 3.1.3 on a 3g iphone

bigbud7

Apr 28, 2010
Visit site
I have an iphone 3g 3.1.2 jailbroken and i have noticed many new applications that require 3.1.3 so is it safe to update and jailbreak again after??I just dont wanna get in a situation that wont be able to jailbreak...cause i have a new 3gs with 3.1.3 but since its not safe yet to try anything i was thinking to try on my old phone first

big9erfan

Jun 2, 2009
Visit site
Not that you didn't have issues getting there =P

Were a user to do a standard upgrade to 3.1.3 on a 3GS, they would not be able to jailbreak or unlock without special circumstances permitting, incase they may be able to unlock. With the proper know how, and again some special circumstances ( already jailbroken and the old bootrom ) they can upgrade to a cooked 3.1.3. Don't come off TOO generic.

bigbud7

Apr 28, 2010
Visit site
Another question

If i update my jailbroken 3g with 3.1.2 to 3.1.3 do i ll have to jailbreak it again..i know it might be a stupid question but i guess the answer will be simple as yes or no (i just dont wanna get in situation of downloading again all applications i have installed till now)loool so what will it be

rdiddy_25

Sep 20, 2009
Visit site
If u upgrade u will have to reinstall all ur tweeks from cydia again and sync ur apps over from iTunes again. I would just wait to see if Spirit jailbreak is released tomorrow before upgrading. No sense in losing ur jailbreak for a few apps.

bigbud7

Apr 28, 2010
Visit site
i guess u r right besides i have an iphone jailbroken and one without so whats my hurry....i really dont wanna deal yet with all these experimental procedures...patience is the key...

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nijolcreative