Blackrain not working?

Diff

Jan 30, 2010
Visit site
I need to reinstall Blackrain. However, when I attempt to do so, I keep getting...

"Blackra1n.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close."

I've deleted the desktop Blackrain and downloaded it again, but I get the same results.

Solution?

~ Much thanks ~

Diff

Jan 30, 2010
Visit site
Hold on. I went to the site, but there is nothing displayed about a iTunes/Backrain fix. There' is at the top of he page...

"The domain ihatesn0w.com may be for sale by its owner!"

darksniper404

Sep 30, 2009
Visit site
It's easier then that, just copy blackra1n.exe to the folder "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Apple Application Support\" then right click blackra1n.exe and select create shortcut to desktop.

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
Ok...I made it simple for ya. Here is the patch you need. Unzip and run it. Just make sure you rename the fixed Blackra1n file when you're done.

Vasquez1978

Apr 25, 2010
Visit site
Hey there Alli, thanks SO much for the info. I am having the same problem like Diff. So I am about to down load the file you just posted. Just wanted to confirm that once I do I have to rename it "Blackra1n file"?

Vasquez1978

Apr 25, 2010
Visit site
Sorry for posting again everyone. I must be doing something wrong :(
1) I downloaded the zip file above.
2) Selcted Fix my ra1n
3) Selcted Open to the blackra1n.exe
4) Then selected Save to the blackra1n-faxed.exe
5) It tells me blackra1n has been fixed for itunes 9.1! Make sure you select the blackra1n file that you saved! Enjoy!

But when I select the blackra1n.exe file on my desktop I still get the same message "Blackra1n.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close."

(My iphone is stuck in recovery mode and get this message everytime I select Make it Ra1n)

Thanks again everyone for your support!

Bookoo

May 1, 2010
Visit site
I can't seem to get anything to work either, I down loaded the blackbreeze an remaned it to, but i cant get it to work either for some reason im not that good with computers but if you explain in a little more detail i would appreciate it alot

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
It's probably a moot issue now - if you don't need to unlock, just use Spirit. If you do need to unlock, stick with Blackra1n...maybe try doing it on a different computer?

hkuhl

May 17, 2010
Visit site
I am having the same problem that the first person was describing, but the ihatesn0w website wouldnt work for me, and neither would the link you sent that you said to unzip! :(

Help!

JohnH59

Dec 19, 2004
Visit site
I am having the same problem that the first person was describing, but the ihatesn0w website wouldnt work for me, and neither would the link you sent that you said to unzip! :(

Help!

If you go to the Spirit site and you get what appears to be a zip file when you download, try a different browser. Internet Explorer works just fine. I have heard others mention the same thing and they changed browsers and all was fine.

LuciClaful

May 24, 2010
Visit site
Hi Alli I was wondering if you can please assist me. I'm experiencing the same problem as listed above and I followed all the procedures. However, they file that I saved doesn't appear at all?:confused:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice