Jailbreak original iPhone 3GS

otchet7

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
Ok i bought at T-Mobile iPhone 3GS (MC140CR MODEL) version 7E18...

what i want is just to be able to install downloaded iphone games and applications NOT available on AppStore, but on the same time (if it's possible, if not, skip this :) ) be able to get them through AppStore...

I have signed 2 years contract and i have calls, phone works ect.

can anyone be SO kind and provide me all step by step tutorials.. i know they exist on internet but i just don't want to screw anythig.

PLEASE help and BIG THANKS in advance!

ghostface147

Oct 1, 2009
Visit site
T-Mobile doesn't sell an iPhone 3Gs directly. You can get one unlocked via third party vendors however. To answer your question, I think the only way you can get what you want is to jailbreak your phone, which there are plenty of threads on here discussing on how to JB a phone.

otchet7

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
T-Mobile doesn't sell an iPhone 3Gs directly. You can get one unlocked via third party vendors however. To answer your question, I think the only way you can get what you want is to jailbreak your phone, which there are plenty of threads on here discussing on how to JB a phone.

i got it in Croatia. Original 3GS packed with original stuff...
can you be more precise what to do cause someone says you have to jailbreak 3.1.2 then 3.1.3 but i only have 3-1-3 7E18 MC... please help.

i'm on MS Windows7

ghostface147

Oct 1, 2009
Visit site
I can't be of anymore help, but perhaps you should ask this question in the Jailbreak section of this forum. It should be a couple down from this forum link.

big9erfan

Jun 2, 2009
Visit site
i got it in Croatia. Original 3GS packed with original stuff...
can you be more precise what to do cause someone says you have to jailbreak 3.1.2 then 3.1.3 but i only have 3-1-3 7E18 MC... please help.

i'm on MS Windows7

If your iPhone is on 3.1.3 and not jailbroken on 3.1.2 you cannot currently jailbreak your device. Sorry.

otchet7

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
If your iPhone is on 3.1.3 and not jailbroken on 3.1.2 you cannot currently jailbreak your device. Sorry.

ok, do i need then to DOWNGRADE to 3-1-2 and THEN do jail break, and then from 3-1-2 do jailbreak to 3-1-3 or what?

please be more precise. thanks in advance

big9erfan

Jun 2, 2009
Visit site
ok, do i need then to DOWNGRADE to 3-1-2 and THEN do jail break, and then from 3-1-2 do jailbreak to 3-1-3 or what?

please be more precise. thanks in advance

I am being precise when I say you cannot jailbreak. 3.1.3 on a 3GS that isn't currently jailbroken or was never jailbroken before on 3.1.2 CANNOT be jailbroken currently. You will have to wait.

otchet7

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
I am being precise when I say you cannot jailbreak. 3.1.3 on a 3GS that isn't currently jailbroken or was never jailbroken before on 3.1.2 CANNOT be jailbroken currently. You will have to wait.

so downgrading and jailbraking, then upgrading with jailbroken thing will not do a "thing" ??

big9erfan

Jun 2, 2009
Visit site
so downgrading and jailbraking, then upgrading with jailbroken thing will not do a "thing" ??

You CAN'T downgrade unless you had your SHSH files saved on Cydia. The only way to do that is to have had your iPhone jailbroken on 3.1.2 when Apple was still signing that firmware.

1) You cannot downgrade
2) you cannot jailbreak
3) you have to wait.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox