Minimum processor needed to run redsn0w and blackra1n?

humanmusic

Apr 16, 2010
Visit site
Not asking what phones the programs are used on, but what kinds of computers can run them. I want to use an old laptop running Xp but want to know if anyone knows what the min. computer specs needed for those programs.

LVCIFER

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
These programs are so small and non-labor intensive that you could probably even use a Windows 95 machine to run it.

Seriously. They require next to nothing in terms of system resources. Especially blackra1n.

humanmusic

Apr 16, 2010
Visit site
These programs are so small and non-labor intensive that you could probably even use a Windows 95 machine to run it.

Seriously. They require next to nothing in terms of system resources. Especially blackra1n.

Well, I just tried fOrecast on Win2000 but it crashed before it would open. That definitely won't work on that, and since 2000 is more like Xp than any of the otehr older OS's, I fear these programs may only run on XP, which means around a P2 or so processor.

Hopefully something that old can still handle the other jailbreaking programs but really I would just need to run f0recast

LVCIFER

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
When you tried to run f0recast, did you right-click on the f0recast.exe file and choose "Run As Administrator"?

If not, try that.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nijolcreative