3.1.3 / 5.12.01 Unlock and Jailbreak - FOUND

jinomen

Apr 23, 2010
Visit site
yeah, that video has no proof whatsoever of an unlock/JB on 5.12.01. sounds pretty fake but it could turn out legit....just have to wait and see.

Wiltron

Feb 11, 2010
Visit site
Thunderst0rm just posted on the comments section of the post about the video - delayed 5 days max (could be less).. his/her/their exact words..

boo to delays :(

sp33d_Dialz

Apr 1, 2010
Visit site
if this was fake then where's the payoff? where's the rickroll? it feels like college students pushing back a deadline, instead of a choreographed stfu

big9erfan

Jun 2, 2009
Visit site
if this was fake then where's the payoff? where's the rickroll? it feels like college students pushing back a deadline, instead of a choreographed stfu

If they had a working exploit, they'd have shown a REAL video of a jailbroken device.

They've shown nothing b/c they have nothing. I know you want your jailbreak and unlock, but another month or two and 4.0 is going to be out and you'll have a new jailbreak to worry about. There are solutions for a 4.0 jailbreak, and it will be available shortly after 4.0 is released. I can't say the same for a 4.0 unlock, nobody knows about that baseband quite yet.

Raeki

Feb 22, 2010
Visit site
how does it leak? i mean it isn't like a corporation so theres no employees secretly posting the stuff

its just a 2-3 man team right?

unless one of them decided to screw the others :/

sp33d_Dialz

Apr 1, 2010
Visit site
You can try it but Im doubting it's real now I was sent it by a co-worker trying to unlock his 3gs and neither of us tried it... I'll wait for the media explosion of this works or a 4.0 jailbreak which ever comes first

Raeki

Feb 22, 2010
Visit site
well if it looks like a real program and you are on 3.1.3 (unjailbroken) then i gues u could give it a shot :D besides if it doesn't work you could just restore

Raeki

Feb 22, 2010
Visit site
well i tried downloading because my brother has a new itouch i remembered but its a total scam... to download u have to pay cuz u got two options

1. premium (duh u gotta pay)
2. you complete the classic "free" surveys but require you to sign up for two other surveys which happen to require $$$

the devs are just scamming you they just uploaded it there to get themselves a share of the money scammed

Wiltron

Feb 11, 2010
Visit site
What you downloaded was a user scamming you Raeki..

You think if they released it, they would post it on the front page, not in the comments of an old news post.

I've sandboxed my browser incase of viruses, and links clicked usually lead to those "You've just earned that user 1 euro!" pages, or its a small file packaged in a RAR as a fake.

When its released, it will be on the front page. I will test it out on my 3GS 32GB, and post back here. I'll also report here when its released for everyone to download and be made aware.

Raeki

Feb 22, 2010
Visit site
i didn't actually go through i thought it was like a mediafire type hosting but then i clicked "regular download" the survey popped out and then i quit

lol i've tried too many of those surveys :/

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2